Wednesday, April 20, 2011

If you'd like to make a call....


There is nothing quite like hearing a 4 year old tell you that she could not call you because the phone kept saying: "if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again." What a goof!
I received this phone call last night and I am positive there was no better way to begin my long night of homework than to talk to 3 of my favorite girls. I had just gotten off of the phone with their mom when my phone rings again and I hear "Hi, its Greta." Who proceeds to tell me all about how she is coming to see me and she is excited to go to my college cause that means she gets to go to the beach and we are going to play a fun game that involves standing on wet sand and running from the waves onto the dry sand. Love her and can not wait to spend the last of my days as a college student hanging out at the beach, running away from waves. :) The other two filled me in on their homework and that they also were excited to get to skip school to come hang out with me. Its really hard to believe that they will be here so soon, it feels like I was just informing them that i had written my graduation on their calender so that they would not plan anything else for that day. Once graduation is over, that means summer and summer means painting, baking, eating, playing, swimming, gooing etc etc etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment