Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tea Time and other Silly Happenings.

Last Friday I brought Courtney with me to work and we had a tea party...complete with nilla wafers, grapes and of course cherry kool aid "tea." Greta had a blast and would says "cheers" and tap her tea cup to ours everytime she would take a drink. She was such a cutie through the whole thing. Hopefully there will be many more tea parties throughout this summer.


This was our last week of the summer with just the two little girls. The big girls got done with school on Friday so after a week off, I will have all for of the girls for "summer vacation." These are just a few of the things we did and silly moments that occurred during the last week.





"Just hangin' around"


Our resident "Greta the Explorer"


One of Ava's many naps.


I get a week off now, while they hang out at the beach then back to the silliness for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment