Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to Work

After spending 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic it was back to work for me this morning. This week I have two four year olds and the baby so it is crazy fun around the house. I spent the day listening to squeals of laughter as the 2 girls played together and played their various imagination games. It was very cute to watch them interact. We played a game of Pretty Pretty Princess and then went on to finger painting, however, I am pretty sure that more of the paint ended up on the girls than on the paper.
It was really good to be back with the girls. 2 weeks away was so sad and long and I missed them a ton. We have been plans for the rest of the week including probably some goo, cookie decorating and whatever else I come up with to keep the girlies occupied...Good times! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment