Friday, July 30, 2010

C is for COOKIES!

Its been a fun filled full week Wednesday I was down to one kid so we went to the mall and rode the Merry Go Round then ended up at the park for lunch.




Today was a fun filled day of giggles and messes. With 5 girls for the day I was trying to think of something to keep us occupied so what better than an all day project of making, baking and decorating cookies. With over a dozen cookies, lots of frosting (of different colors) and lots and lots of sprinkles, we all created masterpieces.







One of my favorite things of the day was when Greta (age 4) told me that the VANILLA flavored frosting that we had used food coloring to turn purple tasted just like GRAPE...Very interesting! :)

We ARE NOT talking about the fact that the summer is almost ending and the girls and I will all go back to school, but I sure am going to miss these little faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment