Friday, July 8, 2011

Amidst the chaos...

Today I feel like I went through the day in a comatose. After only 2 hours of not so good sleep and a very hectic night, I was feeling not so much myself. At 9 o'clock 3 more kids were added to my two and the craziness began. At first it felt like I was having an out of body experience and I was sitting there watching all of this happening with no control over the situation, but then I got it together, jumped on the horse, got in the saddle and grabbed the reigns. And we made the most of the day. we played with chalk and made bubbles of so many colors. We watched Thumbelina, played with close to every toy in the house. Pulled out Just Dance and Wii Sports resort, went swimming and played some more. I just followed the kids around as they went from one thing to the other attempting to keep some order of the house, I just felt the need to keep moving. After the 3 kids left, Greta and I pulled out a coloring puzzle that we got at Target the other day and put that together and colored it while watching "Beauty and the Beast." It wasn't too long before she was fast asleep on the table and I had to move her to the couch. Ava and I then watched what seemed like HOURS of Dora until Greta woke up and then we watched "Tangled" while we waited for mom and dad and sisters to get home.
Its hard to believe only three days have passed. It seems like it has been so much longer and so much has happened. We packed a lot of stuff into three days and then there was the unexpected. What I do know is that I love these girls very much and am so blessed to have them in my life.
I already miss them tons and tons and really can't wait for more chaos next week!

Nighty night, sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment