Monday, July 18, 2011

My Ava Baby

There is not a day that goes by that I do not find myself laughing at the cute little things that Ava does and says. Today there were a multitude of occurrences that put a smile on my face. From thinking she was a puppy and trying to lick Greta when she asked for a kiss and then saying "woof, woof"
Or when she wanted a "popscln" or Popsicle and she had to eat her noodles first, but she wouldn't eat them so we sang a noodle dance song..."Noodles, eat your noodles, Noodle..do the noodle dance" and she would dance around and take a bite. Then she looked for Greta in the toy box, was astonished by her "bew" nails after I painted them blue, took my phone and said where Hannah? I text Hannah!

...or this one....

She grabs a wipey off the table and proceeds to wipe her nose. She doesn't seem to be getting what she wanted so i tell her to blow...so what does she do??? Walks up to me puts her nose on my shirt and blows....the little booger!!!

But...as Ava would say "oh happy day" and thats what it was..."oh happy day, happy day, wash your hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment