Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today I am....

*a chef
*a swim instructor
*a lifeguard
*a nurse
*a chauffeur
*an entertainer
*a vending machine
*a care taker
*a maid
*a ski ball champion
*etc. etc. etc.

Today I am a wee bit exhausted and I think the above list explains it!
I have been left with the two little one for three days while the three older ones are on a trip with mom and dad. So, I am left with the normal day to day activities as a mom, dad or full time care taker! We made the most of the day though. It was a jam packed day and I am counting down the minutes until I can shower and crawl into my bed.
We spent the day having fun. Watching TV, swimming, going to Chuck E Cheese, getting ice cream, eating lots of pizza, going to see ducks and turtles and ending the evening with an attempt at a dance party in the back yard. After all that I am not quite sure why I am so exhausted! I should be bouncing off the walls right??? WRONG!! However, that is what both girls were doing around 7:30 and I was more than happy to be sitting quietly in my chair and watching them dance and play. I don't know about them...but I know that I am beat!!
We already have the line up for tomorrows activities! It is going to be another jam packed, fun day...hopefully with a break for nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment