Thursday, July 14, 2011

ESCAPE....(in my best Dory voice)

Today was absolutely CRAZY!!! I do not know how these girls can go from being tired and lazy one day to being absolutely crazy and insane, hyper and loud the next! At one point I told the girls the phone ringing was probably the neighbors calling to ask what on earth all of the noise was. They are the best though. Somehow through the yelling, screaming and running around I was able to laugh at them and just ignore the screaming! They bring so much joy to my life and it is fun to just watch them play. They come up with an idea and let their imagination run with it. One minute they are a ballerina, the next they are a puppy and frankly how we got there I a really not sure.
The best part of these girls is the way that they love. The way they love each other and the way they love me. The relationship that I have created with the entire family over the years has left me with a safe, secure feeling when I am with them and I feel it with every cuddle, every smile and every hug, Oh and of course with every..."Bet-any, where har you???" :) I leave most every day tired and worn out, but I miss em to pieces and look forward to the next day!

1 comment: