Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goofy Girls!

Goofy, goof ball, goofy girl...I find myself using these words to describe the things my girls do and say every single day. They sit around and sing "When I was a young warthog" over and over again...or run dance around silly or continue to sing the penguin song over and over and it just makes me laugh!

Today was a low key day. We played some games, did some crafts, made some goo, blew some bubbles and watched tv. The girls were all tired and sore from playing soccer and getting shots at the doctor that they were happy doing a whole lot of nothing. I was completely content cuddled on the couch with the two younger girls. They wanted to be held, hugged and cuddled and I am completely okay with that! :) What I love about my job is that I get to play and cuddle all day. Very little of the time is spent breaking up quarls and actually...the one time i had to play referee today I reacted so quickly and had her stopped so fast I had all the girls laughing while the one was trapped and unable to move. I really couldn't ask for anything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment