Thursday, July 7, 2011

G.G

Tonight I learned the importance of responsibility and being prepared for the unexpected. I learned that being a babysitter isn't all fun and games and sometimes you have to do things that are hard and scary for you. I learned that being brave is important but when the time comes that you can cry, you've got to let it all go. Tonight I learned that it is okay to cry, no matter who is there to see it. I learned that God puts friends into your life for a reason that you can contact at a moments notice and they will stop everything they are doing and pray for you. Tonight I learned that God is a big God and nothing is to big for Him. Tonight i learned that a good neighbor is there at a moments notice, even when they have never met you. Tonight I learned that I am able to do a lot more than I thought I could. Tonight i learned what love is! Tonight I learned that I love a little girl very very much and would do anything for her. Tonight I learned that Greta is one of my very best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment